http://ETLEDUCATION.COM

Checking delivery availability...

background-sm
Search
3
3

Updates found with 'habits'

Page 1 1

Updates found with ''

Best Personality Development And Soft SkillUnderstand the importance of soft skills in personal and professional developmentLearn about the IELTS key soft skills that contribute the most to career successUtilise soft skills to build positive relationships at work in IELTSLearn the best techniques in communication, problem solving and conflict resolution.IELTS assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad.RequirementsIt is important that students have the right mindset and expectations when starting this course. In other words, while technical skills can be learned in a short period of time, soft skills on the other hand require a change in habits and some self awareness.DescriptionThe exact meaning of Soft Skills can arguably be a challenge to explain. It can be used to refer to people skills, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, communication, problem solving or self confidence, to mention but a few. This course will try to discuss 10 of such skills. With our 10 Soft Skills You Need Udemy course you will better understand the importance of developing a set of soft skills. Research has shown that 85% of an individual's success can be attributed to a well developed set of soft skills, while technical skills only account for the remaining 15%Who is the target audience?This course is ideal for professionals, managers and leaders who want to improve their soft skills as they climb the career ladder
Send Enquiry
Read More
Page 1 0.3